Firmware Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus
F16 New Firmware 241p for Clarke Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus
In the firmware test the following innovations:
– A new loader 500, allows you to unload not only the setting of the stick, but the very firmware.
– Unloading the setting of connections to external cards (CSinfo.txt) moved into the Software Update menu for convenience.
– Updated infobar (double-Info): a brief conclusion EPG is combined with the withdrawal of the extended EPG for ease of reading the contents of transmission.
– Updated default settings of satellites and transponders BISS keys (you need to reset all settings to the factory to start using them).
– Faster access to the menu, the green button – no annoying windows with warnings.
– Finalized mode Home balls through RS232: now uses a reliable manual selection mode receiver Master or Slave (Slave can be 6 doctors).
– Added selection algorithm with external cards in problem situations (by default, both the repeat is advisable to keep switched off to avoid the possibility of obtaining ban):
Retry = on / off (retry sending ECM after the end of time waiting for a response Timeout, with fast response and short time-out allows you to automatically detect the PID working or cid of several possible brute force with repetition);
Reloud = on / off (re-authorize the connection in case of failure on the server, it is useful when connecting to newcamd compatible server type mpcs, oscam …..)
– Amendments to working with Biss
– In the mode spectrum of the total added output signal power to quickly pre-assess the degree of targeting to the satellite.
– To further reduce response time to commands from the remote to navigate through the list of channels and on other menus. The doctor is a receiver with a really brisk menus.
Firmware Clarke tech 5000 Combo Plus